I N V I S I B L E
Home About Squad Dash

guardian

Sorry , any signs of rude action can and will be kicked out from this blog.Please be kind to each other.Sincerely , Al

Prefer to be anonymous(okay ni tipu) , you can call me Al though.

Voicemail

Cari jalan keluar? Exit door is here

Follow




Credits


You're beautiful, now please have a good day :)
> Pause
Depression
Sunday, 20 November 2016 • 20:20 • 3 zombies








Hi . Recently Al baru lepas visit my friend dekat hospital. I was so terrified when her parents called and told me the news.But I was more terrified when I heard the reason why she's in the hospital.

I expect some tragic reason why she's there maybe a car accident,fall from stairs ke ,terlanggar tiang lampu ke or something like that. But their answers shocked me.

SUICIDE

I never expected that answers not even once it crossed my mind that things will happened. I mean she's so bright and bubbly . She's a class clown. Tapi itulah betul la kata orang


The most beautiful mind is the most damaged one

Aku tak expect dia akan jadi macam tu. I thought I know her so well ,I thought so. All this time bila kitorang tanya dia kenapa tak makan,dia akan kata "Aku tengah diet". I know it's another excuse for her eating disoder. Aku tahu dia fobia. She used to be bullied cause she's a plus sized girl and she still thinks she is.All of the bones on her body popping out , I know she's not okay . I tried my best to help her. 

But I was wrong .

It's not the only things she struggling with. I never imagined she would depressed because of it. And the thought she almost killed herself because of it really got me on the edge. But I know I can't give up right now,not when she needed me the most. But what sad me the most is when her others family member couldn't stop giving her that dirty looks when they know that she attempted to commit suicide . The act like she just trying to get their attention desperately. That disgusted look. Ugh . 

Malaysian punya thinking kinda fucked up. Cara dorang react to someone that commit suicide,macam dorang tu hina sangat. I can't even. Tak semua orang yang commit suicide is budak mentah yang just broke up or shit like that. The range of suicidal people is so wide. There a few Malaysian yang anggap Depression ni some kind of excuse for attention seeker instead of mental disorder. 

For those who struggling with with mental disoder or know anybody that might struggling with it ,tolong jangan diamkan diri. Seek helps. Your problem matters , you matters. This thing lethal but doesn't mean it can't be fixed. Suicide isn't the only answer.

SUICIDE LIFLINE:

Lifeline Association of Malaysia 

Hotline: (063) 92850279
Hotline: (063) 92850049 


3 Comments:

Blogger Shafuhan Smab said...

Allahu, moga baik2 kawan awak. Give her more supports. I just can't heard about suicide. =(

21 November 2016 at 00:15  
Blogger Noor Maizan said...

I read your post sambil baring, then terus bangun duduk sbb isu ni betul2 buat Mai rasa something. Kesian kawan Al tu, manusia memang suka menghentam, kalau mendengar pun hanya untuk membidas, bukan mahu memahami. Support her. Rasa nak peluk dia.

21 November 2016 at 03:54  
Blogger Eyqa Zq said...

May Allah guide and blessed her soul. Hmm. Depression nowaday is too much..

21 November 2016 at 05:46  

Post a Comment



left